Monday, May 15, 2017

Luv-2-Organize Services

Thanks for stopping by Luv-2-Organize!

My name is Stacey and I LOVE to organize!  One of my specialties is paper hoarding projects.


Below are some of the many services that I offer for professional organization.  I'd love to help turn your chaos into an organized calm! Please fee free to email me at luv-2-organize@comcast.net with any questions you may have.
 

-------------------------------------------
-Errands:
Pick Up Dry Cleaning
Grocery Shopping

Light Meal Prep

-Lawn Maintenance
Flower Bed Edging
Light Tree Trimming
Mowing
Mulching
Planting

Power Washing
Shrubbery Trimming

-Personal Organization
Bill Paying Binder

Computer Help
Coupon Binder Help
Life Binder

-------------------------------------------
Organization For:

-Basement
-Bathroom
-Closet
-Computer
-Coupon
-Craft Room
-Garage
-Gifting
-Holiday(Decorating & Party Planning)

-Homeschool
-Kitchen

-Laundry
-Moving
-Office
-Party
-Photo
-Scrapbooking Room
-------------------------------------------
If you live in the Northern Virginia or Shenandoah Valley Areas of Virginia and are interested in professional organizing, please feel free to contact me at: luv-2-organize@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment